7/05/2013

Scarlet Spiderman costume

Buy quality Scarlet Spiderman costume at the lowest price. spandexzentaisuits.com is a professional zentai suits online store, we offers a large selection of zentai suits and free custom-made service. shop for fun and enjoy our sales now!

I want to be Spider-Man!

Recently, I fell in love with a movie - "Spider-Man." Today, I took to the streets spent 1,000 yuan to buy a set of Spider-Man's clothes. Now, I'm wearing all Spiderman pattern with clothing, back to school bag also has Spiderman pattern ...... someone must think I'm crazy. There is no way I can, because I love him too.

I too want to be Spider-Man, so today a get up, put on his new clothes, I feel like I really have super powers.

In order to test whether they really became Spider-Man, I'm in a building before the start trying to climb. I quickly Shun Zhaoqiang climb and began to feel pretty good, but I climbed half, suddenly falling down. I did not lose heart and continue to climb, you can fall off every time. Surrounding onlookers began to also see happy, look after my constant failure, nor the interest, have dispersed. Alas! N times when I fall, I never get up again. My head swell up a big package. I looked in the mirror a few, my God! Full 10 large bags, which led me to a whole week had not even take a bath.

Woo ...... I will never do anything like Spiderman it.

Buy quality Scarlet Spiderman costume at the lowest price. spandexzentaisuits.com is a professional zentai suits online store, we offers a large selection of zentai suits and free custom-made service. shop for fun and enjoy our sales now!

No comments:

Post a Comment